Friday, August 13, 2010

FOR SALE: Friday! LILLY!!!

Items are sold on a first come, first served basis.
To claim, send an email to collegeprepster [at] gmail [dot] com

Be sure to include College Prepster's Closet in the subject heading and the item you wish to purchase in the body of the email.

I will contact the first replier and send an invoice to be paid via paypal.

*****

Lilly Pulitzer, Skort. Size 0.
Worn a handful of times. Excellent condition.
$40 + $5 shipping/handling

*****
SOLD

*****

6 comments:

  1. I love the second dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! I would love for you to leave comments and advice on my blog.Check out my blog on "Becoming Preppy"! It's brand new!
    http://www.becomingprep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. did you designed yourself? http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/korea-style-week.html

    ReplyDelete